SEARCH MY BLOG

MY EID DAY LOOK + EID OUTFIT

EID is a day of fun,joy and sharing love for muslims all around the globe.This EID was super special for me,because Allah gave me the strength and the opportunity to observe ALL the fasts(except of course A few :P) Alhamdulilah.So, I was very very excited.In my excitement I applied henna on my hands and that of my daughter.Also in my festive mood I went a little overboard with nail colors(you can see the photos below).Well, I didn't like the results much, so after a few hours changed it to my most favorite red MUA shade 5(which you can see in the dress shots).

My dress was the deepest Emerald green chiffon with  a heavily done collar.It was a very long dress with trousers and chooridar sleeves.I loved it a lot.My mom picked it for me actually, from Raja shaib Lahore.Price PKR 6500.

The sandals are pale gold ones from ECS(I think),got them a while back.Price was ummm below PKR 1000.That's all I remember girls.

So,below is a sneak peek of all my EID look.Hope you like it.I took this long to upload because I caught FLU and was really down...like in the depths :P






MY EID DAY LOOK + EID OUTFIT




MY EID DAY LOOK + EID OUTFIT
















MY NAILS....Not something I would recommend**wince**.Its Color Studio Professional "OMG" over "Commando"


MY EID DAY LOOK + EID OUTFIT nails


MY EID DAY LOOK + EID OUTFIT




To compliment the Emarld green of my dress I went for a gold smokey look.Did the eyes in the evening :)





MY EID DAY LOOK + EID OUTFIT










MY EID DAY LOOK + EID OUTFIT

THINGS I USED:

Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer SPF 30
Porefessional(review)
Bourjois 123 Perfect in Beige 54(review)
Boi-ing Concealer in shade 01(review)
Diana of london pancake wet and dry (review)
Mineral Hygeinics sheer Perfection matte(review)
Sigma F 80 flat kabuki(review)

Physician's formula blush in Rose(review)

Profusion Eyeshadow palette Dark(review)
Luscious Precious Metal Eye shadow in Summer Holiday(review)
Catrice gel eye liner(review)
ELF mineral infused mascara
Shahnaz Hussain Herbal Kajal

Rivaj Long Lasting Lip pencil in 029 skin tone(review)
Lusciou Lip couture in Envogue(review)


Sheesh thats a lot of products.

My Henna.I never ever go to a mehndi wali.I love applying Henna and It was a sort of a passion when I was in my early teens.Actually,I used to admire the girls in school who did know the art of Henna application so I learned it just so my sisters and I don't have to request our class fellows for this :)





So girls that is all.My whole Eid day look.Hope you like it.Do drop your comments.You can also show the appreciation by FB like of G=+1



3 comments:

  1. hi!!
    i just love your blog, it is really realy the best beauty blog i ever visit:)
    well i wanna know a litle comparison among these foundation, which one should i buy kindly tell me pros n cons of them in comparison, my skin is oily and i want medium coverage.

    loreal true match,
    bourjois 123 perfect foundation
    color studio pro luminous foundation
    revelon color stay foundation
    rimmel stay matee foundation

    thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied on the other post dear :) the beauty blender post

      Delete
  2. I love your eye makeup, very pretty.

    ww.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)