SEARCH MY BLOG

SOME SHOPPING








 1)-St Ives Collagen Elasting Moisturizer    PKR365 

2)-VLCC rose water Toner     PKR400

3)-The Body Shop Rain forest Balance Shampoo PKR 1300
4)-Urban Decay Deslick PKR 1250 from Shopaholic.

5)-Reginol Hair Mask PKR 400
6)-Fa Roll on deo PKR175

I got all the above mentioned from Raja Sahib, Liberty.


7)-Skindinavia Make setting Spray No More Shine-8oz   29$
(There was a deal going on with a smaller version of ORIGINAL spray for free ^_^ and free shipping.A very dear friend got it for me.Thankyou so mush<3 )

8)-Travelo Perfume Spray Bottle  PKR300


9)-Duo Lash Adhesive  PKR 850 from shopaholic.


10)-Dust Bag with zipper for shoes   PKR 330


I got a few other things too, but could not snap photos.Maybe next time.

So,girls how do you like my shopping?Waiting for your comments.
Stay pretty and blessed.
xoxoxo


10 comments:

  1. You got some amazing things...rainforest is on my wishlist and i think this is the time to buy it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i dont think you should waste money on it.Buy a complete rain forest kit instead in lesser price.

      Delete
  2. I have tried the shampoo and didnt like it.. do try it and let us know what you think and i am really curious about the st ives moisturiser.. reviews please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes my next review will be on that moisturizer.The shampoo is till under test run.Reviews will be up soon. :) keep visiting

      Delete
  3. FROM WHERE DID YOU GET THE THE TRAVELO ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha.I dont mean to tease you but email me to know hehe

      Delete
  4. Lovely haul....Do review the moisturizer first.......xoxoxo......^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome... frm where i can gt this bag for shoes .. pls share on fb x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely pick,,,, exactly i also want to know about shoe bag :)

    Hay you are from Lahore???? tell me tell me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahha.I dont mean to tease you but email me to know hehe

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)