SEARCH MY BLOG

ORIFLAME OPTIMALS CLARIFYING SCRUB:

ORIFLAME OPTIMALS CLARIFYING SCRUB

                           ORIFLAME OPTIMALS CLARIFYING SCRUB

With comforting complex and elder flower extract

All skin types

My experience:

I bought the scrub because it was a mild scrub which promised clear skin.

I got it for PKR750. 


It comes in a 75 ml tube with a pop open lid .The product can be easily 

squeezed out. It is pale blue with blue granules/micro beads in it for scrubbing. It 

smells like oatmeal.


 ORIFLAME OPTIMALS CLARIFYING SCRUB



About the product, to be very honest this is not the best scrub in the market. You have

  to take a good amount to get the scrubbing effect. Along with the blue beads it has 

some transparent granules in it, which enhance the scrubbing action.


 

After scrubbing a little it goes dry. So that it starts causing friction. If used on a 

cleansed face the problem is somewhat solved but again after rubbing for few seconds 

it becomes sticky. 


After scrubbing there was a little improvement in my complexion but not much and i 

could feel a residue on my face. 

Next day my face was very oily and a little patchy looking. 


So, I don’t like it that much. It’s not as good as the whitening line by oriflame


RATING:



REPURCHASE:


Nope not at all

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:

if you have no skin problems and just want mild scrubbing action




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)