SEARCH MY BLOG

ENHANCED BEAUTY-Online International Cosmetic Sellers

Shopping online is such a convenience.Just browse through photos and catalogues and

choose freely.No hassel of driving to the mall,of running after kids and no nosey sales 

persons insisting on something you dont want to buy.



However,internet frauds and the risk of losing money to some sham facebook page, 

designed to bamboozle unsuspecting buyers is always there.



I always try to share helpful information with my readers.Whenever I come across an 

honest seller of genuine cosmetics, I bring it to your knowledge too so, that you can also

 enjoy your shopping.



It is with great pleasure that I introduce to my readers...   

             

      Enhanced Beauty - Online International Cosmetic  Sellers







This amazing facebook page(with 2000 something likes) is owned by a buisness 

women.Here is the link.


I really liked the caring ,cooperative attitude of the owner of page.The delievery 

process and professional attitude was a plus. The management is very professional 

and cooperative.They have a huge variety of cosmetics to shop from.



The reason I like beauty Enhanced the most is that they have so many sales and 

great offers to avail.


I placed my order in september.As the shipment was coming from US, it took 

some time.However,I recieved my order after a month.


Here it is...

enhanced beauty-online international cosmetic seller package


sigma f80 price in rupees
Sigma F80 flat kabuki
PKR2250


picture polish price in rupees
Picture Polish--wanna see my peacock
PKR950


All the things were nicely packed in bubble wrap and safe in boxes.



I would suggest that  you should take a look at this fantastic page and check

 the mouth watering collection and amazing offers.




They are the official distributers of sigma and picture polish in Pakistan so, if you

 are planning on buying makeup brushes, this is the place for you.



Payment options are UBL omni,Easy Paisa,Western Union and Bank transfer.

Delievery charges are PKR 200 all over the country.


Delievery partners are OCS,DHL or TCS.



Do let me know about your experience.Happy shopping.









1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your online store reviews. Very helpful indeed. Great haul and lovely blog. Drop by my two lil blogs sometime. I have been MUA for quite a while? But hope to bounce back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)