SEARCH MY BLOG

SPECTRA BLOCK SUNBLOCK SPF60

Hi my dear sunny peaches ^_^,

I know you all must be looking for a good sunblock by now. Spectraban is about the only sunblock which is  not oily,acts and works like a primer for oily skin and is a very efficient sunblock too(Read review here).However,as the product like a sunblock is a staple for most girls and large amount is used over summer months, Spectraban becomes a costly option.Costs around PKR 1800.So,I experimented with a few and hit gold with one.Here is my complete review on it...





SPECTRA BLOCK SUNBLOCK SPF60












I got this sunblock for PKR 450 from Servaid Pharmacy.It comes in oil free version too, but it was for PKR900.So I dropped it.



This one promises to be super sunblock,hypo allergic,,non greasy,parfume free,paraben free and photo stable.So I got it with my fingers crossed.



It comes with a smart pump and you only need a pea size for whole face.



The consistency is like a lotion.It spreads easily and sinks in skin leaving behind a soft matte finish as you can see in the photo above.



What I love about this sunblock is that it does not leave a whitish cast on skin.It is not too dry or matte.Hence the problem of balling up or dead matte ashy look is not there.



You do feel its presence on skin, but it does not suffocate the skin at all.So that is another plus :p 


It is non comedogenic and does not cause breakouts at all.So it works great for oily skin.



It comes with a high SPF and a high PA factor and protects against UVA and UVB rays.So it is a win all type of sunblock and I highly recommend it if you can find it in your local pharmacy.


Which sunblock works for you?Do share girls.


Stay blessed and pretty.
xoxoxo


19 comments:

  1. Nice review. It's a plus point that it doesn't leave white cast on face. Mostly sunblocks do this and I hate them.....lovely pix......xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah and it is big irritating problem :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds good to me! I've been using U-Veil, prescribed by the dermatologist and it works just fine, but is on the verge of ending so I'll give this a go now on your recommendation! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uviel is an excellent sunblock but it might be a little hard to blend at times.I hope you like it.Now this puts a greater responsibility on my lil shoulders :p

      Delete
  3. Great, I was searching for spectraban but its short in market now, I am using UV max 100 its good too will review, n now ur recommendation is on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try U max too.Thanks for suggesting :)

      Delete
  4. WOW SPF 60 is really something! Thanks for sharing.
    I'm using sunscreen from L'Occitane called Immortelle Brightening Shield, I posted a review about it too a couple of weeks ago :D
    Have a great weekend!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am heading to your blog to read it ^_^ Loccitane makes some good ones when it comes to skin care .

      Delete
  5. I really like the pump packaging of this sun block, makes it very user-friendly. Does this not-oil-free version makes skin shiny or oily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no no not at all.Thats what I like about this one.updating the post too :)

      Delete
    2. wait I have already mentioned the "soft matte finish" :)

      Delete
  6. since last summers ive turned to neutrgenas spf100 spray sun block. im not sure if its okay to use on the face, but that has been my go to sun block for face and body, quick and hassle free. although if you a little too much, it does tend to get heavy and oily so you need to play around and see how much you actually need. the price for that is around 1000 too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh.1000pkr is still on the costly side :(

      Delete
  7. nice review ... m using hollywood style usa spf 60 from past many many years n believe me i have no complaints at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i have spotted it many times in stores.will check it too

      Delete
  8. Since summer has started i was looking for a sunblock thank you for the review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking So Nice let see...

    Is it Halal ? or Vegan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the ingredients in the sunblock are synthetic.So I think it is fit for use by Muslim consumers

      Delete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)