SEARCH MY BLOG

ORIFLAME FACE PRIMER:

 Ever since I heard of primers I was  on the look out for a primer which is effective, 

as well as affordable.One day ,while looking at an online shopping store , I came 

across... 


                                            ORIFLAME FACE PRIMER


ORIFLAME FACE PRIMER


 Got it for PKR 750 from just4girl.pk .


The primer comes in a 30 ml tube. The packaging is good. The tube dispenses a little 

amount at a time enabling you to regulate the amount  of product.






 It has a mild scent which goes away after some time.


It has a silky texture and spreads easily on face.It does give a smooth look to face but 

doesn't do much to reduce pore size.


Well,the best thing about it is that it prepares the skin for foundation.

The problem I use to  face with my makeup was that my foundation  used to change

 its color after 4 -5hours.My skin is very oily so, I used to face this problem with 

all the foundations even Revlon color stay which doesn,t change color on most 

skin types.


So,as an experiment I wore it with my Revlon color stay foundation and to my 

astonishment it didn't change color or turn gray at all.


My skin really looked great  and my pores were minimized somewhat.Since that 

day I NEVER wear my base with out this primer.


The only problem is that after two hours or so my t-zone becomes a little 

shiny.However,this happens during the sweltering summer heat only and  properly 

setting the foundation with powder solves the problem. 


So,which primer do you guys use.Do share.


RECOMMENDED:

yes definitly and for all skin types as well.


REPURCHASE:

yes


RATING:


3 comments:

  1. I like ur review. Very honest and crisp. :)I am ur new follower.

    I invite u to visit my blog. Do join if u like it. I'd be real glad.
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will it make my foundation last longer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it will increase the staying power of your foundation .also the color changes due to oxidation will be reduced greatly.the best and affordable primer is DMGM in my opinion.give that a try

      Delete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)