SEARCH MY BLOG

REVLON MOISTURE CRE'ME LIPSTICK In SHADE 06 CLARET

When I was about to get married, I was searching for a good shade in red.I don’t really wear dark shades but red was the "in" thing so had to buy one at least.So,I bought:


               REVLON MOISTURE CRE'ME LIPSTICK In SHADE 06 CLARET 



REVLON MOISTURE CRE'ME LIPSTICK In SHADE 06 CLARET


REVLON MOISTURE CRE'ME LIPSTICK In SHADE 06 CLARET

REVLON MOISTURE CRE'ME LIPSTICK In SHADE 06 CLARET bullet







I bought It from  ALFATAH, Lahore for PKR 400.

This lipstick changed my point of view about red lipsticks altogether.

                                        


REVLON MOISTURE CRE'ME LIPSTICK In SHADE 06 CLARET




 It is a brilliant blue based red.Literally glides on lips giving a yummy, glossy red finish. One swipe is enough for brilliant color on lips. The lipstick is  rich in moisturizer.


It complements my skin tone really well. I think this shade of red will suit most skin tones. A try is a must. You will also have a change of heart about red lipsticks.


Staying power is sooooo good. It stays for a good 5 hours. Even with eating and drinking it doesn’t budge. After 6 hours, almost, it fades a little unevenly but a little lip smacking will fix the problem. It fades into an orangish shade.


As an experiment I kissed my baby five or six times. Believe me, girls, the lipstick stayed there like it was still fresh. Amazing huh.


Which red lipstick is your favorite. Do share.


 RECOMMENDED:

 I definitely recommend it.


REPURCHASE:

 Will like to have it in my cosmetic stash always.

 RATING:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)