SEARCH MY BLOG

RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION BLUSHER In OO2 LIGHT/MEDIUM

Hola,

Today,I will share my experience of yet another blusher.You all must have seen it or used it.



     RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION BLUSHER In OO2 LIGHT/MEDIUM


RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION BLUSHER In OO2 LIGHT/MEDIUM


Rimmel Match Perfection Range is a really good.The foundation and concealer are very popular.Is the blush on as good as the foundation?You will find out soon.


Rimmel says,

"Match Perfection Tone Sculpting Blush is our first blush that perfectly mimics skin’s texture and tone while giving a beautifully natural flush of colour. Smart-Tone Blush technology perfectly blends 3 blush tones to easily sculpt and adapt to your face contours.  Pink Sapphire pigments give fresher, more natural colour."


.The Blush on comes in a flat pan with a transparent cover made of flimsy plastic.Not very sturdy.Certainly not meant to for traveling.Well,I have already chipped mine  a little.







 RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION BLUSHER In OO2 LIGHT/MEDIUM pan
I have been using this daily for past fifteen days


Got the blush on for PKR800 from www.Beautyarena.pkThis shade was not available, but they very kindly arranged it for me.


The product itself...It does what it says.Gives your cheeks a natural flush.That is about it.Dont expect anymore.

It is not the type of blush you can over-do.Because no matter how much you swipe and build, it just will not give more pigment then natural flush.So,in a way it is a good blusher for daily,natural look.

The color is a dusty pink.


 RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION BLUSHER In OO2 LIGHT/MEDIUM swatch
swatch


I dont like it for formal use but prefer it for daily use.It stays on for 2-3hours then fades.It even out skin and doesn't highlight pores or imperfections.Not for tan or dark complexion at all.


For the price it is a little expensive.(I mean I could have bought the best blusher in the world," physician formula" for a little more,which has been on my wishlist forever.)


RECOMMENDED:


If you want a natural flush on your cheeks.

 RATING:


10 comments:

  1. i have very good words about this...can u share their swatches... nice pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have my eye on it since it has beem launched.thanks for such a nice amd helpful review following u now plz chk my blog too
    http://samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review!
    wondering if you would like to follow each other? I just followed you :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design on this blush tempts me to buy it hehe ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design is indeed pretty...but this is soooo light...do u think it will show up on darker complexions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nopes not at all.It is not for dark complexions

      Delete
  6. love the match perfection concealor! its one product ive bought over five times haha. ive seen these in stores, and even though theyre pretty, the size doesnt appeal to me much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I oredred the concealer but it got lost in the mail :-(

      Delete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)