SEARCH MY BLOG

NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN ENERGIZING FOAMING FACE WASH

I really set great store by Neutrogena Face washes.I love almost all that I have tried.Today,I 

have a face wash which is suitable for combination skin(in summers and most part of the year) 

and oily skin (in winters).

       NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN ENERGIZING FOAMING FACE WASH

NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN ENERGISING FOAMING FACE WASH


NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN ENERGISING FOAMING FACE WASH

NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN ENERGISING FOAMING FACE WASH product





The face wash costs PKR 360.It is easily available at departmental stores.


It comes in a medium sized  tube of 85 grams,with a blue flip open top.The face wash has a 

creamy silky texture and contains blue beads which a mild exfoliating effect.First thing that I 

must say is that it is a gentle face wash.I wasn't expecting much cleansing of my very oily skin, 

as it was gentle,but I was pleasantly surprised.It cleans my skin thoroughly and doesn't strip 

the skin of its moisture.It leaves skin squeaky clean and doesn't even leave a residual 

film/slippery feeling like other gentle Neutrogena face washes. 


So, you don't have to worry about not rinsing properly and leaving face wash on face.It gives a 

cool,refreshing feel after washing face which I enjoy a lot.


It's a great face wash for combination skin which needs the cleansing properties of a strong 

face wash,but needs the mild cleaning on dry area.It  also works great for oily skin in winters 

when the stronger face washes can be harsh.However,you can not skip moisturizer after it as it 

doesn't hydrate the skin.It is my HG face wash for winters.




RECOMMENDED:


If you have combination or oily skin and want a good face wash that cleanses deeply,but doesn't  

strip off moisture from skin.Not recommended for dry skin.


RATING:

One heart deducted because it doesn't have any special properties.

If you like the post,please show the love by  hitting Facebook like,G +1 or Pin it ^_^

9 comments:

  1. I have tried this and i totally loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so nicee. I may give this one a try now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to try too)
    kisses

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great for summers! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't use it in summers because of my extremely oily skin.

      Delete
  5. Sounds good! Would look for it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    best black friday deals of 2014

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post.

    Feel free to visit my web site :: pro dermagenix ageless eye cream

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)