SEARCH MY BLOG

KOMAL RIZVI LAUNCHES KALLI KALLI


Komal Rizvi Launches Kalli Kalli
With A Bang!


[Pakistan, 14th April 2014]: The Pakistani entertainment industry welcomed Komal Rizvi’s video for her latest song ‘Kalli Kalli’ with open arms, at the official launch held at Port Grand Karachi on April 11th, 2014. The star-studded premiere was attended by the who's who of tinsel town. Everyone came to check out Komal’s mind blowing singing, and her brother, ace choreographer Hasan Rizvi’s breathtaking dance moves featured in the video.



The dynamic brother-sister duo walked the red carpet together at the premiere. The red carpet was hosted by designer turned host Saim Ali and popular TV host Nazia Malik. Hassan looked dapper in an HSY sherwani while Komal simply stunned in an exquisite Zohra Kamal creation. The duo posed happily for photographers before the event commenced. Attendees included the ever graceful Zeba Bakhtiyar, starlet Moomal Sheikh, actor Goher, stylist Beenish Parvez, designer Nadya Mistry and several other socialites.



The event itself was hosted by everyone’s favorite, Bushra Ansari. The show was started off with recognition awards being presented to shining stars of our industry. Film Seedlings was awarded as the break through movie and producer Meher Jaffri came to collect the award on behalf of the team. Zeba Bakhtiyar was also presented an award for her impressive contributions to the industry.
 


 Subsequently, the audience was introduced to director Sohail Javed and his previous works. Sohail then took to the stage and described his experience of directing the ‘Kalli Kalli’ video. “I would really like to thank Hasan and Komal for providing me with creative freedom and never questioning my ideas. Very few artists have the heart to do that. I make music videos for the sheer love of it hence getting a chance to do exactly what I envision truly means a lot”, said Sohail.



Bushra Ansari then invited on stage Hasan Rizvi who thanked everyone for their support. “I would like to thank each and every one of you who have supported me throughout my career. My parents who allowed me to pursue a career which might have been looked down on. Kalli Kalli is a very special song for Komal and me and it is an amazing feeling seeing such a big turnout for something as small as a music video launch”, he said.



The audience was then showed a compilation of activities which Komal has been indulging since the past 6 months, which included working on her next album and touring the world extensively. Following this, Bushra Ansari invited Komal on stage to say a few words. “I would like to thank everyone who has come here from the bottom of my heart. Music is my life and I don’t think I would be alive if I didn’t sing. I am a strong believer that as an entertainer if I am able to spread just a moment of positivity in someone’s life, my job is complete. I would specially like to thank Hasan who is the best brother any girl could ever want and my parents who have supported me endlessly in my journey. Last but not the least the Almighty for blessing me. Thank you!” said Komal.



Last but not least, Komal entertained the audience with an unplugged performance of Kalli Kalli and Laal Meri Pat which the audience enjoyed thoroughly as they cheered her on. The much awaited video was then finally unveiled to everyone’s glee. Following a theme centered on the four elements of earth, wind, fire and water, the video was truly a visual treat. Hasan’s dance moves and Komal’s haunting vocals take the song to another level. 



The video has been on air from 13th of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)