SEARCH MY BLOG

sooji halwa

I love creating new recipes for my baby.
here is my boy's all time favourite


INGREDIANTS:


3/4CUP SOOJI


4CUP WATER


1CUP SUGAR


1/2 CUP DESI GHEE


METHOD:


1)-Take  sauce pan.Put in desi ghee.When its hot enough add sooji and stir it until its     

      golden. You will see that it has separated from ghee.You will also smell the aroma 

      of sooji.


2)-Now add water.Stir and add sugar.


3)- Adjust the flame to medium.cook some more until it thickens.Then let it reach a 

       soupy consistency and take off the flame.cool and serve


4)-Garnish with raisins ,almonds and pistachio.


Do try and tell me if you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)