SEARCH MY BLOG

NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN FOAMING CLEANSER

Hi all,
The most essential and a must have product for all is a good cleanser, because it ensure clean skin and forms 
the very base of good makeup.My all time favorite is:

Got it from rahat departmental store lahore.

             NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER:

                             

I really love the packaging.Comes with a pump dispenser and has a deep orange color.It lathers really well.On rinsing it does  leave a feel of residue,but this goes away as water dries up.

It leaves my face squeaky clean.I have oily skin and mild acne(stress,hormones,oily food break me out) and this cleanser is like specially made for me.


After I started using it I have less acne and no excess oil on my face.I love it.In my college days it really transformed my life.Gave me clear complexion and confidence.

Price PKR 595.


RECOMMENDED:

This is my HG face wash. :-)

RATING:

1 comment:

  1. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of
    websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another
    platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My website - ageless eye cream reviews

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)