SEARCH MY BLOG

about me


i am a doctor.i have two kids.
my boy is 2.5 years old and girl is 4months.I cant leave my kids alone at home right now so  i am a  stay at home mom.
life does change after kids but it surely doesn't mean that you can not enjoy.its just that one has to tailor the life style according to kids' needs.during the process of finding a "leetle" time for yourself and not compromising on your kids' well being  i became really frustrated at times.so i decided to make an online journal where my experience and experiments can be helpful for other moms who don't want to become mentally lazy and take care of their babies as well.you know what i mean.
PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG:
whenever i encounter a problem with my babies i just go online and look it up.thorough research is something which has helped me a lot.however,i noticed that
1- there was a really a dearth of information on good pakistani ways to bring up kids.you know the knowledge only our moms can give us.
2- also there are so many myths around that moms like me feel really confused.i mean with all the time dedicated to babies it hard to find time to look up benefits or chemical formula of "ghutti" and stuff.
3-most importantly i feel that our generation has to take into account the fact that world is really  a global village so we have to keep learning new things for the sake of our babies so that we don't miss things  important in bringing up children.like child saftey,child lock on tv internet etc 
so with really good intentions i started this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)