SEARCH MY BLOG

DERMACOS DERMAPURE MULTIPURPOSE GREY LOTION

I like the feeling of a thoroughly cleansed skin.I wear makeup a lot. Everyday when going to 
work I just have to wear makeup.However.the love of makeup should be balanced by a habit of 
regular cleansing to avoid harmful effects of foundations and to keep skin fresh and 
breathing.Recently,I saw a new cleansing milk which is used mostly at beauty salons/parlors 
for facial.So I bought it.Price is PKR 250.





DERMACOS DERMAPURE MULTIPURPOSE  GREY LOTION





                  DERMACOS DERMAPURE MULTIPURPOSE  GREY LOTION


DERMACOS DERMAPURE MULTIPURPOSE  GREY LOTION


DERMACOS DERMAPURE MULTIPURPOSE  GREY LOTION





DERMACOS DERMAPURE MULTIPURPOSE  GREY LOTION swatch



I first saw this cleanser at my local beauty salon.I liked the results of it.If you,like me,have 
the habit of peering around,reading labels of products at salons(during facial hehe),you would 
also know that Dermacos(Beauty beyond imagination) facial products are getting very popular 
among beauticians.Therefore, when I saw it on the deptt store shelf I tossed it in my cart.


Now,the salesperson told me it was from UK.I looked up for the website.Here is the official 
DERMACOS,Beauty beyond imagination website.It is currently undergoing upgrade,but they 
do have an official facebook page.Here is the facebook page.Office is in Karachi.


The grey lotion is multipurpose.It can be used for cleansing, moisturizing,body lotion even as a 
soothing lotion.The label even says anti inflammatory,but I wont take it that far...lolz.


I basically use it for removing makeup and weekly cleansing.The bottle has a simple structure 
and lotion has to be poured out.Owing to the thick consistency you have to squeeze the bottle a 
little to get it out.The lotion is very creamy.The scent is a little strong,even for a person like 
me who is normally not bothered about fragrance in products.It smells of chamomile and euclyptus.I like it.


The lotion is creamy,but it is not viscous.I mean when used with wet hands it doesn't stick or 
give the feeling of greasiness.It feels like its water soluble.



The lotion is not among the best of cleansers.I mean you do have to use it twice or thrice to 
remove the makeup completely.It is not very successful at removing mascara(Normally,I use 
olive oil to remove eye makeup).It leaves behind a queer sensation like the skin has been 
scrubbed thoroughly.I can even feel a mild minty stinging at times.Still it does a pretty satisfactory job at cleansing,even if not on the first application.


The thing I like the most about it that it leaves the skin soft and moisturized.I don't feel like 
my skin has been robbed off its moisture.It feels even and hydrated.I like the look and feel  of 
my face afterwards.My face NEVER feels tight after it,although I do experience this tightened 
feeling on face after most cleansers and face washes.So,this one is a big plus.I think people 
with dry skin will love it.It even brightens the skin tone a bit after a few uses may be because 
of grape extracts in it.


The ingredients according to label are 100% botanical.So,we can say that its vegan.Also there 
is a "No cruelty to animals sign"(leaping bunny), which means it is cruelty free too.Ingredients 
according to label are:


Aqua,Cetaryl Ethylhexanoate,Cetaryl Alcohal,Cyclopentasiloxane,GLyceryth-26,Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate,Vitis Vinifera(grape) Oil,Oenthera Biennis Oil(evening primrose oil), Butyrospremum  Parkii(shea butter),Chamomilla recutita(German chamomile),Glycerine soja(soybean), Polyparaben,Ethyl paraben,Methylparaben,isobutylparaben,Dimethiconol Beeswax,Peg-100 stearate,Potassium sorbate,L-sorbic acid,Citric acid,Fragrance,FD&C color,alphja tocopherol.


A few ingredients like alpha tocopherol,Butylene glycol and Glycereth-26 can be derived from 
animal or plant origins both.Since,the label says 100% botanical we can assume that even for 
these ingredients plant source was used.والله أعلمُ بالـصـواب(Allah knows the right).


RECOMMENDED:

The bottle says:"For professional use only or advised by beautician".So,I would say that If you 
want to add a good massaging/cleansing lotion to your facial at home regime,this one is a nice 
choice.

If you want a cleanser which doesn't over dry.



RATING:





As my regular readers must have noticed I have mentioned ingredients and researched their 

origins as well,to the best of my knowledge.As a Muslimah beauty blogger I think it is my 

moral duty to find out if the product's ingredients are fit for a Muslim consumer like me.I am 

trying and learning in the process.Hope you like this change too.Do let me know how it was.


18 comments:

  1. It seems good product . Is it available any cosmetic store ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doubts about product

    1. dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin 'E')
    2. Butylene Glycol (Humectant)
    3. Glycereth-26 (Emollient)

    None of the part of product drives from Animal no Animal by product... 100% Halal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, especially when you say it isn't over drying. The container is a bit weird though :) thanks for the review. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a pakistani brand or available in india too..would love to try it...i wear makeup a lo too..its so satisfying to do that !! hihi nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds interesting never heard of the brand though x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen it alot in a supermarket from where I shop for my grocery and they have complete range of that brand but I never dared to pick any of the product. But thanks for sharing , I might get few for myself after spending ban :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice, detailed review! The lotion sounds quite good. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this brand but the product looks promising.Thanks for the review and the introduction to a new brand:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never heard about dis brand Thanks for sharing and it seems good product Thanks for dis post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi plz research on so many parabena added in it from alia ty r cancer causing elements

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes there has been a link between parabens and breast cancer.Thats is under research.Being halal or free from animal ingredients does not mean it would be paraben free too.I go for vegan and halal products and most of the times avoid parabens too.but honestly not all the times.Because it would limit my choices even more,

      Delete
  11. Can we use hexagonal cleanser daily for cleansing and removing makeup

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have oily , acne prone but no pigmentation but have slight dark circles.. my skin becomes wierder in karachi's hot weather when i go to uni... a salon lady recommended me dermacos.products for cleansing , toning and moisturizing.. should i go for its range?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could I use gray cream on face daily?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry thought its good for twice weekly use .Dont use it as a regular moisturiser as it might be too harsh:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)