SEARCH MY BLOG

JEWELRY HAUL

Hola pretties.I am here with my very first jewelry haul.It was all online and I am glad that it turned out good.This is going to be a visual post :D Meaning thereby that I will not type anything(ok a little maybe), but photo captions and you can look and enjoy.

JEWELRY HAUL


A few lines for my sudden inclination towards this type of jewelry. With kids I have broken several gold bracelets and even came close to losing gold rings so I favor wearing the artificial ones for semi formal occasions.

Also,the statement jewelry is so in-vogue and comes with so many interesting shapes that it makes the perfect accessory sometimes.You can even get a piece your Hollywood celeb was wearing easily,thanks to FB stores.Trust me such pretty pieces are still not in trend in gold in Pakistan.When and if they are,they are,obviously,ridiculously over priced.So,I think wearing some graceful artficial jewelry pieces that don't look very fake or gaudy suits a mum like me.

Below is a neck piece,ear rings,hair accessories my ultimate love ^_^).I was eyeing the owl bracelet too,but my mom **sighs** still dominates my such eccentric decisions and injects a lady like sensibility in them.

JEWELRY HAUL
The box was a gift.Its solid wood with Ivory work.The mirror has some permanent stains :( 









Chanel Inspired Long Chain Pearl Necklace from Splurge.
PKR 85
0
JC CREW HAIR PINS from DHANAK
PKR 250


They have two parts: a metal carved plate lying over a flat cream color plate.The clinking of both produces a delicious sound when worn.



 FILIGREE  DANGLE EAR RINGS  From DHANAK
PKR 350

Got these from local store.
Hair pins PKR125,Joora Pin PKR 35 and Silver studded clip PKR200.


SUNFLOWER EAR STUDS From SPLURGE
PKR400
ANNABELLE HALF PEARL RHINESTONE EAR STUDS From DARAZ
PKR 380


FLOWER AND BUTTERFLIES EAR STUDS From DHANAK
PKR 299

So,girls,I hope you like the haul.Do share your thoughts on it.Any piece you liked or did not like and why.Also which pieces were a good bargain :D I will love to read all your views ^_^


26 comments:

  1. Grt haul! love ur choice <3 Pearl necklace is superb now this was on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute collection i love modern jewellery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My choices were a lil semi modern because I think now i am past the age of girly fashion :P.Thankyou sadee <3

      Delete
  3. Kill me shehrzaad just kill me...in love of this jewelry, I am planning a robbery at your jewelry box so Beware...as my Wallet-suicide left me totally a No No to shopping :(
    btw nice picks...stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much ^_^ oh no.kahan chupaoon :P

      Delete
  4. OH wonderful pieces! I love the chanel necklace and thunderbolt earrings:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think you should always think of your age it is all about coordinating the modern and trending pieces with the right outfit and occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for visiting shaz.You see Age has to be/should be taken into consideration.A grown up lady can not dress or accessorize like a teen.Embracing the facts make one achieve elegance and beauty that comes with maturity.

      Delete
  6. wao seems u love pearl jewelry ... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i just noticed I like them rather a lot ^_^ but it keeps changing :D Thankyou ^_^

      Delete
  7. I am totally Tunn on your jewllss :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing haul....loving all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing accessories ,love the first necklace and those filigree earrings!
    Followed you on GFC dear!
    Do visit my blog soon and I would love for you to participate in my First International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle !

    International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle
    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou stephanie.These two happen to be my most favorite too :D

      Delete
  10. oh wow, amazing haul! Esp love the flower studs at the very end, as well as the bright yellow studs! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two were selected for the days I was feeling perky :P Thankyou dear

      Delete
  11. Some really great finds!
    Follow me back? Trying to reach 200 followers....
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog right here! Additionally your site a lot up fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your associate link for your host?
    I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Review my page; ageless eye cream

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)