SEARCH MY BLOG

DIANA OF LONDON LASH FLASH MASCARA in 01BLACK

Hello peaches,


Once again I am with you with a mascara post ^_^ Long lashes add so much glamour and beauty to the whole face.They make your eyes look bigger and more awake.However,not all of us are endowed with them.That is where mascaras come to
our rescue.Bless them.Today I have a drugstore mascara under spotlight which is quite commonly available on makeup counters across Pakistan.DIANA OF LONDON LASH FLASH MASCARA.Out of all the types available this one had the most noticeable effect.Lets see how good it really is:





























I got this mascara for 600PKr from a local store.


The packaging is just fine.Not too cute not too bad either.The wand has a reasonable length but the brush....oh the brush.Its big and has so many nicely situated bristles.It coats the lashes evenly and separates them as it goes.


The formula has good consistency.It does not feel heavy at all.It does not cause clumping or flaking.It dries up fast and even three coats don't feel heavy on lashes.The mascara is water resistant.It can be easily removed with soap and water.So there is absolutely no need for the big guns (heavy cleansers) :p



Now as far as the performance goes I don't see a star product here.There is no drastic or dramatic increase in length of my lashes.They do appear lengthened, more defined and noticeable, but there is definitely nothing flashy going on there.


It increases and holds the curl in my eyelashes too.However,again they don't appear sky high or dramatically curled up.On the upside it does not make my lashes fall.It does not irritate my eyes.So,in short its an average mascara for daily use.


Here is the before and after photo.There is a difference, but bless my thick eye liner  you might need to squint to see it ^_^






RATING:




What is your favorite mascara?Have you tried Diana of London Mascaras?

Stay blessed and pretty

xoxoxo


20 comments:

  1. I love Diana of London products but haven't tried any mascara from this brand yet. This seems like a decent mascara for daily use and glad to know it doesn't irritate the eyes.. Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review! I like the fact that the formula doesn't cause clumping :D
    will try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a nice everyday mascara. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your review :) This product seems a fail to me but great to know that it doesnt clump :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wont exactly call it a fail but its not a great product either.

      Delete
  5. I find the pink in the tube very cute! :D
    Love the honest opinion. Essence Mascaras work good and come in the same price range. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I am thinking about buying it too.Looking into ingredients nowadays

      Delete
  6. Mascaras are a blessing for people like me who have barely there lashes. Nice detailed review. Havent tried anything of Diana other than their lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Shinaya.I have short lashes so I know what you mean :/

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always on the lookout for good affordable mascaras. This one seems only okayish though. Guess I'll skip it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried anything from this brand..

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)