SEARCH MY BLOG

Diana Of London Super Star Liner




Hola Peaches,

My regular readers are well aware that I am huge fan of eyeliner.I like them dark,blackest black,easy to use and of course affordable.In my quest of eyeliners I came across this unique gem by Diana of London super star liner.So was it all roses and butterflies or average product?Read to know...










I got it from Mall of Lahore in PKR525.It is available at all Diana Of London counters across the country.

It is a good sized pencil not like the smallish ones.It has to be sharpened to be used.


The eyeliner is a crayon pencil.It is very creamy and very soft.It does not tug the lash line at all.I have used it in winters when most eyeliners can become scratchy, but this one is soft like a dream.It goes so very easily on the lash line.I have used it on water line too and the softness was still appreciable.


Now comes the "Super Star" part.This eyeliner is extremely pigmented.One stroke translates into a very rich black color.I have compared the result with my regular DMGM kohl Kajal which is an excellent one in itself (Read review here).As you can see DOL star wins :)





It gives an intense black,matte finish.I would call it a very close dupe of "PERVERSION" 24/7 glide on Pencil by Urban Decay,price 20$. 


The stay time is superb.This one stays from morning to midnight.The color stays fresh and vibrant until you take it off.It simply does NOT fade.The girls who are not very good with gel eyeliner application will love it to bits.It has the ease of pencil with the pigmentation and stay time of gel eyeliner.The stay time on waterline is 3-4hours.I have sensitive eyes and it irritated me a bit.So I don't prefer it for waterline.


It takes some heavy cleansing followed by soap to take it off.


The one and only problem is posed by its softness.It is difficult to shape into a sharp tip.It might even crumble a bit each time.The waste of product during sharpening is a little disappointing.



GOOD POINTS:


Easily available

Soft ,creamy

Easy to apply

Intense black color

Almost like gel eyeliner

Smudge proof

Water and sweat proof

BAD POINTS:


Soft for sharpening.

Pencil is not very budget friendly in terms of frequency of repurchase






RATING:



Here is how it looks on me.




I hope you girls enjoyed the post.Don't forget to take part in my ongoing giveaway girls(Click to enter here).To earn extra entries stay with me on Bloglovin'/GFC,Google and Twitter.


Stay pretty and blessed.
xoxoxo

10 comments:

  1. My main gripe with liners is smudging and this sounds amazing! You look adorable! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is totally smudge free.Thankyou so much Jadirah <3

      Delete
  2. MY HG eyeliner is Diana of London super long wear eye pencil (the silver one) in blackest black. That is super pigmented and this seems a newer version of that pencil. Looks amazing. Would love to try this out . Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O haseena.. kajraray naena.. looking fab n this pencil seems worth trying... although its from DOL lolz u know na?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah thankyou for the beautiful song <3

      Delete
  4. my oh my ... such beautiful expressive eyes SD ... thanks for sharing an amazing post love your work <3
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello where do i get this product.......regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana Of London Super Star Liner is the imported products I like it and use the many other eye makeup products I got it from online shopping store (MAGICLAMP.PK) in PKR 1500. It is available at all eye care products in Pakistan e-store across the country. It is a good sized pencil not like the smallish ones. The eyeliner is a crayon pencil. It is very soft and creamy. It does not tug the lash line at all.I have used it in winters when most eyeliners can become scratchy, but this one is soft like a dream.It goes so very velvety & intense color eyeliner, Excellent color pay-off & smudge proof easily on the lash line.I have used it on the waterline too and the softness was still appreciable.

    ReplyDelete

Hi.Your opinion is very valuable for me.It is greatly appreciated and invited.Please go ahead and make my day :)